I am wondering about the process for updating ES if ES + Logstash + Kibana are all running in containers? I know with the standard upgrade steps, you have to do the following ::
- Disable shard reallocation
- Shutdown the instance (how would this play out if running in a container? Would I stop the container?)
- Install the new ES (how would this work if in a container?)
- Enable shard reallocation
- Wait for node to go green
- Move to next node
Are these the right steps? Could someone please provide some input as to how this would be done if using containers?