User Creation can do All users

I have created a user and this user is login via SSO . But the users who login via sso all users can manage user and Role session under stack management. How can i restrict/disable User creation functionalities for a user.

Note:- When i do normal authenticatio (user,password) method i can able to archive this

This is probably related with the roles assigned to the user you are creating. You should check which roles your SSO user has and probably adjust the default settings as explained here

I guess you need to first create a role with the explicit permissions you want to grant to your SSO users and then ensure that is the only role granted by default to any user logging through SSO.

I used same mechanism only. but still it is listing the user and roles tab. do we have any other mechanism ?. successfully can do while setting up the authentication via basic. this issue facing while SSO. We are using pingfederate as SSO

Both SAML and OpenId set ups expect you to configure the role mappings to provide the correct authorization once users have been authenticated.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.