View filters from app plugin

I am developing an app plugin, which needs to view the currently pinned filters, do some processing on those, and send them to another service for correlation. I have found tutorials and guides on adding a filter (mostly from visualization development guides) but nothing on retrieving which filters are currently applied. Is this possible? if so, what do i need to import to expose these filters to my app? If not, feature request? I'd even be willing to help implement it with a bit of help navigating the code base.

@deadPix3l I'd suggest you look at the existing filter bar to see how we retrieve all of the existing filters [here])(https://github.com/elastic/kibana/blob/master/src/ui/public/filter_bar/filter_bar.js#L138). You are venturing into "unsupported APIs" that could potentially change in a minor since they are not publicly documented or exposes; however, it's the only way to get what you're looking for at this point.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.