client.admin().indices().prepareOpen(INDEX_NAME).execute().actionGet();

Everything works fine, changes are applied, but in my log I can see warning:

2014-03-14 16:55:40,896 WARN [org.elasticsearch.index.indexing]
[alerts_node] [_percolator][0] post listener
[org.elasticsearch.index.percolator.PercolatorService$RealTimePercolat
orOperationListener@dd0099] failed
org.elasticsearch.ElasticSearchException: failed to parse query [299]
at
org.elasticsearch.index.percolator.PercolatorExecutor.parseQuery(PercolatorExecutor.java:361)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.percolator.PercolatorExecutor.addQuery(PercolatorExecutor.java:332)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.percolator.PercolatorService$RealTimePercolatorOperationListener.postIndexUnderLock(PercolatorService.java:295)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.indexing.ShardIndexingService.postIndexUnderLock(ShardIndexingService.java:140)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.engine.robin.RobinEngine.innerIndex(RobinEngine.java:594)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.engine.robin.RobinEngine.index(RobinEngine.java:492)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.shard.service.InternalIndexShard.performRecoveryOperation(InternalIndexShard.java:703)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.gateway.local.LocalIndexShardGateway.recover(LocalIndexShardGateway.java:224)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.gateway.IndexShardGatewayService$1.run(IndexShardGatewayService.java:174)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: org.apache.lucene.store.AlreadyClosedException: this Analyzer is
closed
at
org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer$ReuseStrategy.getStoredValue(Analyzer.java:368)
at
org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer$GlobalReuseStrategy.getReusableComponents(Analyzer.java:410)
at
org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer.tokenStream(Analyzer.java:173)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.search.MatchQuery.parse(MatchQuery.java:203)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.query.MatchQueryParser.parse(MatchQueryParser.java:163)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.query.QueryParseContext.parseInnerQuery(QueryParseContext.java:207)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.query.BoolQueryParser.parse(BoolQueryParser.java:107)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.query.QueryParseContext.parseInnerQuery(QueryParseContext.java:207)
at
at
at
org.elasticsearch.index.query.BoolQueryParser.parse(BoolQueryParser.java:93)
at
at
org.elasticsearch.index.query.IndexQueryParserService.parse(IndexQueryParserService.java:284)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.query.IndexQueryParserService.parse(IndexQueryParserService.java:255)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.percolator.PercolatorExecutor.parseQuery(PercolatorExecutor.java:350)

What is the reason of this WARN and how can I avoid it?

Thanks for any help!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elasticsearch+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/148a02a9-4e20-442c-9bc8-0037283aa11d%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Can you perhaps have a simple reproducible sequence with real data. I'm
trying to reproduce but I'm not sure what settings you are changing and
what data did you have prior to closing the index.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to elasticsearch+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/41b28de0-767c-42bb-b84b-b19da5acd982%40googlegroups.com.

W dniu piątek, 14 marca 2014 17:26:58 UTC+1 użytkownik Tomasz Romanczuk
napisał:

Hi,
I'm using percolate index to store some queires. After node start
(used java API) I try to update index settings:

client.admin().indices().prepareClose(INDEX_NAME).execute().actionGet();
UpdateSettingsRequestBuilder builder =
client.admin().indices().prepareUpdateSettings();
builder.setIndices(INDEX_NAME);
builder.setSettings(createSettings());
builder.execute().actionGet();

client.admin().indices().prepareOpen(INDEX_NAME).execute().actionGet();

Everything works fine, changes are applied, but in my log I can see
warning:

2014-03-14 16:55:40,896 WARN [org.elasticsearch.index.indexing]
[alerts_node] [_percolator][0] post listener
[org.elasticsearch.index.percolator.PercolatorService$RealTimePercolat
orOperationListener@dd0099] failed
org.elasticsearch.ElasticSearchException: failed to parse query [299]
at
org.elasticsearch.index.percolator.PercolatorExecutor.parseQuery(PercolatorExecutor.java:361)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.percolator.PercolatorExecutor.addQuery(PercolatorExecutor.java:332)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.percolator.PercolatorService$RealTimePercolatorOperationListener.postIndexUnderLock(PercolatorService.java:295)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.indexing.ShardIndexingService.postIndexUnderLock(ShardIndexingService.java:140)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.engine.robin.RobinEngine.innerIndex(RobinEngine.java:594)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.engine.robin.RobinEngine.index(RobinEngine.java:492)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.shard.service.InternalIndexShard.performRecoveryOperation(InternalIndexShard.java:703)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.gateway.local.LocalIndexShardGateway.recover(LocalIndexShardGateway.java:224)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.gateway.IndexShardGatewayService$1.run(IndexShardGatewayService.java:174)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: org.apache.lucene.store.AlreadyClosedException: this Analyzer
is closed
at
org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer$ReuseStrategy.getStoredValue(Analyzer.java:368)
at
org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer$GlobalReuseStrategy.getReusableComponents(Analyzer.java:410)
at
org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer.tokenStream(Analyzer.java:173)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.search.MatchQuery.parse(MatchQuery.java:203)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.query.MatchQueryParser.parse(MatchQueryParser.java:163)
at
at
at
at
at
at
org.elasticsearch.index.query.BoolQueryParser.parse(BoolQueryParser.java:93)
at
at
org.elasticsearch.index.query.IndexQueryParserService.parse(IndexQueryParserService.java:284)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.query.IndexQueryParserService.parse(IndexQueryParserService.java:255)
at
org.elasticsearch.index.percolator.PercolatorExecutor.parseQuery(PercolatorExecutor.java:350)

What is the reason of this WARN and how can I avoid it?

Thanks for any help!

--
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/17bf659f-3457-405c-8e93-c02ca7960f65%40googlegroups.com.