Warning on new elk

Following message in log file. and warning pop up on kibana saying 1 of 5 shard failed when I try to go in discover tab on kibana and select index.
this is not

{"type": "server", "timestamp": "2019-05-14T08:29:06,050-0500", "level": "DEBUG", "component": "o.e.a.s.TransportSearchAction", "cluster.name": "CGG-Houston", "node.name": "elkm01", "cluster.uuid": "o4-uf5ifRviMIPvnMlRzRw", "node.id": "OvJiX8RNQn2Vb05oCuBJZQ", "message": "[140731] Failed to execute fetch phase" ,
"Fielddata is disabled on text fields by default. Set fielddata=true on [execution_end] in order to load fielddata in memory by uninverting the inverted index. Note that this can however use significant memory. Alternatively use a keyword field instead.","

Also when I go to kibana - index pattern and click on this index it tell me following
Mapping conflict

2 fields are defined as several types (string, integer, etc) across the indices that match this pattern. You may still be able to use these conflict fields in parts of Kibana, but they will be unavailable for functions that require Kibana to know their type. Correcting this issue will require reindexing your data.

Two filed in this index shows this. but these are date filed if it has value. but integer if it has no value.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.