Watcher license

Regarding the license of watcher, I am currently using it on a VM. If I reinstall my VM, will the license still be valid? What do I need to do to extend the development license?
And also if I need additional dev licenses for other developers?

The trial license is automatically managed by the license/watcher plugin, so you don't need to worry about it.

The license is per cluster, so if other developers use the same cluster, they'll be sharing the same dev license. If they use their own cluster, they'll have their own trial license automatically set up for them.

If your dev license expires, please contact us at info@elastic.co and we'll be happy to provide you with an extended license.

Hi

Can you please confirm that extending the DEV license is still possible and can be requested through the mail provided above?

We are currently setting up a POC to replace our current monitoring framework.
Our initial Watcher license has expired. I sent a mail, a while back, with the request for a new one. But I did not receive a response, yet.

Hi Filip,

Thanks for reaching out! That is the correct email, but I'm sorry to say it fell through the cracks :frowning: I have connected the proper folks now, so you should be hearing from us very soon. If you don't hear from our team today, please let me know in a private message (my email is my username @elastic.co) and I'll personally issue you a trial license extension, to make sure you can continue developing.

Cheers,
Steve

I was contacted today by Arno.

Thanks for the quick reply.