When i am creating multiple dashboard, it is streaming same logs table for all dashboard

I am using filebeat to ship my logs and using elasticsearch, logstash and kibana for visualization. On kibana dashboard, I have setup Observability-> logs-> streams-> settings-> log index pattern from kibana (Here I am able to give only one index pattern) log stream setting to visualize the logs stream on kibana dashboard. but when i am creating multiple dashboard, it is streaming same logs for all dashboard. When i am creating multiple dashboard, how to show there logstream when i am working on multiple index patterns.

logstream on dashboard

You will need to create a new Saved Search with the index pattern you are interested in and add it to the dashboard. You can change the index pattern of the existing visualization as well, but depending on which version of Kibana you're using and if the visualization is saved or not, it will change it for all Dashboards that use that visualization.

I appreciate your time for the response.

I used this to change the setting field. Now it is taking the same Index pattern all the time that I put in log index pattern.

I am unable to change the index pattern for visualization it is not giving me any option on dashboard to change the index pattern for log stream table.
Is there any other way to do it?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.