While moving data from sql sever to elastic search taking moretime(logstash)

Dear All.

while moving data from sql server to elastic search using logstash taking more time why.

i have 25 crores records in sql server side and i am trying to move but its taking more time and giving some error.
indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

note:- this 25crs data records moving from yesterday but still i only moved 2.4crs records only .
<[2019-10-01T13:38:56,969][ERROR][logstash.outputs.elasticsearch] Attempted to send a bulk request to elasticsearch' but Elasticsearch appears to be unreachable or down! {:error_message=>"Elasticsearch Unreachable: [http://wwww9200/][Manticore::SocketTimeout] Read timed out", :class=>"LogStash::Outputs::ElasticSearch::HttpClient::Pool::HostUnreachableError", :will_retry_in_seconds=>2} [2019-10-01T13:38:56,985][ERROR][logstash.outputs.elasticsearch] Attempted to send a bulk request to elasticsearch, but no there are no living connections in the connection pool. Perhaps Elasticsearch is unreachable or down? {:error_message=>"No Available connections", :class=>"LogStash::Outputs::ElasticSearch::HttpClient::Pool::NoConnectionAvailableError", :will_retry_in_seconds=>2} [2019-10-01T13:38:57,105][ERROR][logstash.outputs.elasticsearch] Attempted to send a bulk request to elasticsearch, but no there are no living connections in the connection pool. Perhaps Elasticsearch is unreachable or down? {:error_message=>"No Available connections", :class=>"LogStash::Outputs::ElasticSearch::HttpClient::Pool::NoConnectionAvailableError", :will_retry_in_seconds=>2} [2019-10-01T13:38:57,107][ERROR][logstash.outputs.elasticsearch] Attempted to send a bulk request to elasticsearch, but no there are no living connections in the connection pool. Perhaps Elasticsearch is unreachable or down? {:error_message=>"No Available connections", :class=>"LogStash::Outputs::ElasticSearch::HttpClient::Pool::NoConnectionAvailableError", :will_retry_in_seconds=>2} [2019-10-01T13:38:57,239][WARN ][logstash.outputs.elasticsearch] Restored connection to ES instance {:url=>"http://wwww5:9200/"}/>.

PLEASE help for this issue.

Thanks
HadoopHelp

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.