Why can't I import the metricbeat dashboard on Freebsd?

(Tutorial Linux Indonesia) #1

Good afternoon / afternoon, why can't I import the metricbeat dashboard on Freebsd?

Next is the log Metricbaet Output.

Feb 14 15:32:32 smtp140 metricbeat[3834]: ERROR instance/beat.go:667 Exiting: 1 error: 1 error: metricset 'system/uptime' is not registered, metricset not found
Feb 14 15:32:33 smtp140 metricbeat[3844]: ERROR instance/metrics.go:61 Error while getting memory usage: error retrieving process stats: cannot find matching process for pid=3844
Feb 14 15:32:33 smtp140 metricbeat[3844]: ERROR instance/metrics.go:92 Error retrieving CPU percentages: error retrieving process stats: cannot find matching process for pid=3844
Feb 14 15:32:33 smtp140 metricbeat[3844]: ERROR instance/beat.go:667 Exiting: 1 error: 1 error: metricset 'system/uptime' is not registered, metricset not found

Any idea ?

(ruflin) #2

The above error does not have much to do with the dashboard I think. The above metricsets you have configured in the config but are not supported on FreeBSD. If you disable these, you should be able to load your dashboards.

What's the command you use to load dashboards?

(Tutorial Linux Indonesia) #3

it is metricbeat setup --dashboards

(Kaiyan Sheng) #4

What are the metricsets enabled here?

(Tutorial Linux Indonesia) #5

Yes, metricset is enabled

Pada tanggal Sel, 19 Feb 2019 9.56 AM, Kaiyan Sheng via Discuss the Elastic Stack elastic@discoursemail.com menulis:

(Kaiyan Sheng) #6

Are you using the system module? Can you tell me what are the metricsets that are enabled? It should be in system.yml:

• module: system
    metricsets:
    • cpu # CPU usage
    • load # CPU load averages
    • memory # Memory usage
    • network # Network IO
    • process # Per process metrics
    • process_summary # Process summary
    • uptime # System Uptime

(Tek Chand) #7

@Tutorial_Linux_Indon, Can you please share your metricbeat.yml config file? It will be more helpful to check the configuration issue.

Thanks.