Active alert from deleted rule

Hi ! Using Elastic & kibana 8.6.1 with Elastic Agent.
I'm trying to configure alerts and tried a few. I've been creating and deleting a dozen of alerts.
Since two days, I'm still having an active alert from a deleted rule I can't get rid of.

Clicking on rule detail brings me to an "Unable to load rule details" page.

Is there a way to change the status of the alert, or to delete it ? I think there is a way by requesting API but I'm not used to curl into elastic.

EDIT: I pushed my investigation and try to curl according to Get rule API | Kibana Guide [8.6] | Elastic and Mute alert API | Kibana Guide [8.6] | Elastic to eventually mute the alerts from this deleted rule but I'm getting into no handler found for uri.

It is actually out of my knowledge and I can't find any tracks, would be glad if anyone has some :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you,

1 Like

Hey, updating if anyone has a tip for dropping this alert or dropping all alerts (like reseting the observability secion). I wouldn't want to start over a new install to fix this :slightly_frowning_face:

Thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.