Actually i am going metricbeat through logstash not getting kibana dashboard with all metrics

actually i am going metricbeat through logstash not getting kibana dashboard with all metrics But i will go elasticsearch get the all the metrics . why it is not happen ?? any settings we need to change go through the logastash??

Hi @vishnuvardhan,

What are you doing in Logstash with the data (coming from Metricbeat)? Is it possible you are stripping it out through your logstash pipeline?

Hi chris,

actually i am going through elasticsearch i get dashboard with all details... but my requirement is going through logstash i am not getting the details of network traffic deatils.

Hi @vishnuvardhan,

So you're saying that when you go from Metricbeat directly to Elasticsearch, it works fine. But, if you go from Metricbeat to Logstash to Elasticsearch, some data is missing right?

If so, please share your pipeline configs from Logstash so I can understand what's going on there.

Hi Chris,

it 's correct ,i am go from metricbeat to Logstash to Elasticsearch, some data is missing .

input{
beats{
port => "5044"
}
}
output {
elasticsearch
{
hosts => [ "0.0.0.0:9200" ]
index => "metricbeat-%{+YYYY.MM.dd}"

}
    stdout { codec=> rubydebug }

}

Regards,
vishnu

That is strange.

Can you check the Logstash and ES (the ES cluster receiving the logstash events) server logs to see if there are any errors happening?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.