Add links to kibana dashboard panels

I have recently build a feature for Kibana 6.1.4, where you can add a dashboard link to the panel header.

When you add a link the panel title becomes clickable and opens the linked dashboard. It's a pretty simple feature, but I think it's more user friendly than storing your links in the markdown visualisation somewhere on the dashboard (like: you want more infomation to the visualized data? Just click the title and get to the details dashboard).

I was thinking about making a pull request to get this little function into the master branch of kibana, but first I wanted to ask here if there are any other people who want this function in kibana?

1 Like

I recommend going ahead and opening a pull request for this, that will get you more feedback: https://github.com/elastic/kibana

Discussions about features/contributions primarily happen through Github. The Discuss forums here are for seeking help with the platform - and it sounds like you are more than up and running with this new feature!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.