Adding current timestamp marker to "Time Series" in "Visual Builder"

Hi,

I am using "Visual Builder" ("Time Series") visualization to plot the data that describes the number of orders (both already handled as well as pre-orders) over time. Since the time scale covers both the past and the near future, it would be very useful to display a marker with current timestamp. However I could not figure out how to do it as there seem to be no such a setting in "Data" nor in "Panel Options". :thinking:

Am I missing something obvious there? If not, would it be possible to generate such a marker through "Annotations"?

Any ideas or suggestions are very much welcome! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, I don't believe there is currently a way to do this. If you'd like, you can open an enhancement request in our GitHub repo: https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/new?template=Feature_request.md

Thank you, @lukas!

I have created the feature request elastic/kibana#26459 and those who are interested in this feature could follow the progress through that GitHub issue.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.