Adding device name field to visual builder table

I need to add a device name field to this visual builder table.
Currently it is grouped by Interface name but I like to add the device name as well.
Device name is captured in ci_id but I can't find a way to add it as another column.

Just like the datatable you can add fields in the columns to add the details but within the Visual Builder data table I struggle. Reason I like to use the visual builder table is to exploit the URL option to jump to another dashboard upon clicking an field. Only option is the "Group By" which limits the additional fields.

The Vis Builder's table only supports a single "bucket", unlike the aggregation based table vis in Kibana. So unfortunately you can't show 2 field values like that, just multiple metrics for a single field.

Reason I like to use the visual builder table is to exploit the URL option to jump to another dashboard upon clicking an field.

You can probably do what you're looking for with a field formatter in Kibana too.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.