Aggregation Based Data Tables - Hide the Metric Column

Hello,

I am using aggregation based data table, instead of lens. My aggregation based table looks great but I want to hide the metric column. Is there a way to do this?

Note: I don't want to use Lens because of in my first column, I did @timestamp. In Lens, the timestamp doesn't show the full detailed @timestamp due to the time range.
Lens:

It will be displayed there in the visualization editor. If you only want to see the table, just save the visualization and add it to Dashboard.

Hey @Marius, sorry for the confusion. I am trying to hide the "Count" column that is in the actual table. I know this is possible with lens but I don't like how my table comes out in lens due to the timestamp.

I understand now, you can try in TSVB as that allows you to set only one column to a data table and since you have time based data it should work there.

1 Like

Hey @Marius I used TVSB and my table looks great! But it seems like fields are not filterable, is there a way to fix this?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.