Akamai integration version 2.7.0 sending wrong values in from and to params

Hello Team,

After upgrading akamai integration the from and to params are getting wrong values ...
please refer below logs:

"log.level":"debug","@timestamp":"2023-05-28T12:35:53.527Z","message":"HTTP request","transaction.id":"DOC1BMSQ9PHHE-3","url.original":"XXXXXXX?from=1685277413&to=1685277293","url.scheme":"https","url.path":"/siem/v1/configs/XXXX",

please guide me on below points:

1. How can i correct it from where this FROM and TO values are getting passed?
  2. How can i revert /rollback to previous version i.e 2.4.1 (it was functional for me)

Regards,
Abhishek Singh

Hi @abhishek-devops ,

Welcome to Elastic community.

I see that this has been under discussion in Akamai integration version 2.7.0 sending wrong values in from and to params · Issue #6351 · elastic/integrations · GitHub . There is a fix being implemented in akamai: fix signs of from and to GET parameters by efd6 · Pull Request #6384 · elastic/integrations · GitHub

Hi team,

Yes you are right there is !! But I could not find the way to update it on agents with fleet policy of akamai being managed by fleet server.

Kindly guide me on this....

Hi @abhishek-devops ,

Sure. Please follow this doc guideline to update existing integrations on fleet.

But , Please do that once the fix is merged and the package version 2.8.2 is released into package-registry - which you can follow on this PR - akamai: fix signs of from and to GET parameters by efd6 · Pull Request #6384 · elastic/integrations · GitHub

Thanks
Bharat

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.