All shards failed after migration to 6.7.1

Hi,
I have a problem with kibana.
I have done a migration to 6.3.0 to 6.7.1
OK for elasticsearch
OK for logstash
But for kibana, after I have done a yum install kibana and restarted it, I can't connect to the web interface.

here the message :
systemctl status kibana -l

{"type":"error","@timestamp":"2019-04-15T08:45:57Z","tags":["warning","stats-collection"],"pid":11239,"level":"error","error":{"message":"[search_phase_execution_exception] all shards failed","name":"Error","stack":"[search_phase_execution_exception] all shards failed :: {"path":"/.kibana_task_manager/_doc/_search","query":{"ignore_unavailable":true},"body":"{\"sort\":[{\"task.runAt\":\"asc\"},{\"_id\":\"desc\"}],\"query\":{\"bool\":{\"must\":[{\"term\":{\"type\":\"task\"}},{\"bool\":{\"filter\":{\"term\":{\"_id\":\"Maps-maps_telemetry\"}}}}]}}}","statusCode":503,"response":"{\"error\":{\"root_cause\":,\"type\":\"search_phase_execution_exception\",\"reason\":\"all shards failed\",\"phase\":\"query\",\"grouped\":true,\"failed_shards\":},\"status\":503}"}\n at respond (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/elasticsearch/src/lib/transport.js:308:15)\n at checkRespForFailure (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/elasticsearch/src/lib/transport.js:267:7)\n at HttpConnector. (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/elasticsearch/src/lib/connectors/http.js:166:7)\n at IncomingMessage.wrapper (/usr/share/kibana/node_modules/elasticsearch/node_modules/lodash/lodash.js:4935:19)\n at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:194:15)\n at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1103:12)\n at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:63:19)"},"message":"[search_phase_execution_exception] all shards failed"}
{"type":"log","@timestamp":"2019-04-15T08:45:57Z","tags":["warning","stats-collection"],"pid":11239,"message":"Unable to fetch data from maps collector"}
{"type":"log","@timestamp":"2019-04-15T08:46:00Z","tags":["error","task_manager"],"pid":11239,"message":"Failed to poll for work: [search_phase_execution_exception] all shards failed :: {"path":"/.kibana_task_manager/_doc/_search","query":{"ignore_unavailable":true},"body":"{\"query\":{\"bool\":{\"must\":[{\"term\":{\"type\":\"task\"}},{\"bool\":{\"must\":[{\"terms\":{\"task.taskType\":[\"maps_telemetry\",\"vis_telemetry\"]}},{\"range\":{\"task.attempts\":{\"lte\":3}}},{\"range\":{\"task.runAt\":{\"lte\":\"now\"}}},{\"range\":{\"kibana.apiVersion\":{\"lte\":1}}}]}}]}},\"size\":10,\"sort\":{\"task.runAt\":{\"order\":\"asc\"}},\"seq_no_primary_term\":true}","statusCode":503,"response":"{\"error\":{\"root_cause\":,\"type\":\"search_phase_execution_exception\",\"reason\":\"all shards failed\",\"phase\":\"query\",\"grouped\":true,\"failed_shards\":},\"status\":503}"}"}

I don't understand.
When I run the command to see the status of the indices, I have :

".kibana_task_manager" and ".kibana_7" in red

I have deleted the .kibana_task_manager but it don't work.

Could you help me about this please ?

Before I do the update, I have disabled the allocation of shard.
Update elasticsearch
It was red, then yellow until the "active_shards_percent_as_number" was 50%
I have update kibana
and restart kibana

Do I have to enable the allocation to solve my problem ?

Problem solved

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.