We are pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch AWS cloud plugin, version 2.2.0.
The Amazon Web Service (AWS) Cloud plugin allows to use AWS API for the unicast discovery mechanism and add S3 repositories..
Release Notes - elasticsearch-cloud-aws - Version 2.2.0
-  - Large snapshots can fail with socket reset or socket timeout exception (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/95)
-  - Update to AWS SDK 1.7.13 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/97)
-  - Switch to shared thread pool for snapshot operations (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/87)
-  - Update to elasticsearch 1.2.0 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/79)
-  - Remove S3 gateway (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/75)
-  - Add Server Side Encryption support for S3 repository (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/78)
-  - Allow AWS compatible cloud services (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/91)
-  - Use IAM roles for access to the AWS credentials (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/85)
-  - Add comment about snapshot/restore if bucket does not exist (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/pull/84)
-  - S3 Repo documentation (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/83)
-  - Adding example S3 bucket permissions (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/pull/82)
-  - Update README about SNAPSHOT vs released versions (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/77)
Issues, Pull requests, Feature requests are warmly welcome on elasticsearch-cloud-aws project repository: https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use elasticsearch mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elasticsearch
-The Elasticsearch team
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/53a5a2fb.ad0bb40a.0696.ffffc8daSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.