We are pleased to announce the release of the Elasticsearch AWS cloud plugin, version 2.3.0.
The Amazon Web Service (AWS) Cloud plugin allows to use AWS API for the unicast discovery mechanism and add S3 repositories..
Release Notes - elasticsearch-cloud-aws - Version 2.3.0
-  - Wrong exception thrown when snapshot doesn't exist (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/86)
-  - Switch to https communication for Amazon APIs by default (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/109)
-  - Tests: update to Lucene 4.9.0 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/107)
-  - Update to elasticsearch 1.3.0 (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/89)
-  - Allow https communication per ec2 or s3 service (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/101)
-  - Simplify documentation (https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/issues/106)
Issues, Pull requests, Feature requests are warmly welcome on elasticsearch-cloud-aws project repository: https://github.com/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-cloud-aws/
For questions or comments around this plugin, feel free to use elasticsearch mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/elasticsearch
-The Elasticsearch team
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/53e0c74e.cf4cb40a.7735.0d7dSMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING%40gmr-mx.google.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.