just a quick note about a new release of JDBC river.
- a series of SQL statements can now be executed at each river cycle
- execution of SQL statements with thread pool size (like connection
- river state saved and loaded at each cycle
- "schedule" parameter with crontab-like specification
- no more "oneshot" strategy
- "poll" parameter removed in favor of "schedule" or "interval"
- "acksql", "acksqlparams" removed in favor of SQL statement series
- "driver" parameter removed
- new parameter "bulk_flush_timeout"
- experimental CallableStatement support improved
- river cycle can be executed at once by new REST river induce command
- new REST river state inspection command
- many bug fixes and cleanups
I will rework and extend the documentation pages in the github wiki the
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAKdsXoFGiseH6%3Dig5xcVDcV9o%2BOVeR%3D1c4HYFXT4nsSv85QbeQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.