here is a new release of JDBC river/feeder plugin for Elasticsearch
- update to Elasticsearch 1.2.2
- more reliable bulk indexing
- properly handle SQL insert/update/select statement types
- dropping empty maps after ignoring null values
- overlap time for column strategy
- option for creating time-window based index names
See also README at
As always, feedback/contributions are most welcome!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/CAKdsXoF_8xRHYGGqoggDkWx34pzatjM8xRsAL2pPg9u2J221nQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.