On behalf of the development community, I am pleased to announce the release of YCSB 0.8.0. With the help of other Elasticsearch community developers we are continuing to make enhancements to this binding.
- Amazon S3 improvments including proper closing of the S3Object
- Apache Cassandra improvements including update to DataStax driver 3.0.0, tested with Cassandra 2.2.5
- Apache HBase10 improvements including synchronization for multi-threading
- Core improvements to address future enhancements
- Elasticsearch improvements including update to 2.3.1 (latest stable version)
- Orientdb improvements including a readallfields fix
Full release notes, including links to source and convenience binaries:
This release covers changes from the last 1 month.