Average responsetime based on services

Please see attachment to see how data on kibana discoverer. I am trying to generate table form report based on average response time.

From above information, I want to generate average response time by grouping Test_AdminTypes and Test_Services in a table form. Please advise.

Hi Chaitanya,

I don't have your data of course, but I tried to create something similar. I created a new Data Table visualization and for the Metric, I changed it from Count to Average and selected a numeric type field event_id but you would select response-time.
Then I Split Rows by selecting a Terms aggregation and for Field I picked source_name but you would pick Test_AdminTypes or Test_Services

You can Split Rows again and select Terms, and you other fields.

Regards,
Lee

Thank you LeeDr.

Unfortunately "response-time" is not shown under Average aggrigarion's filed. But I can see it in Dashboard. Please advise.

Thanks,
Chaitanya.

Hi ,

The field response-time data type is in string and it is not showing under aggregation. How to convert it into number and make it available for aggregation. Please advise.

Thanks,
Chaitanya.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.