Hi guys, i just wanna ask about the best practice for elastic server and elastic agent. These are my conditions right now:
- I've installed Elasticsearch and kibana dashboard on a local server (only for Elasticsearch)
- I've installed Elasticsearch agents (metricbeat, filebeat, etc) on some application servers on local servers
- I still have some application servers remaining on clouds (alicloud and google cloud platform). I need to install Elasticsearch agents (metricbeat, filebeat, etc) on these servers too
So my questions are:
- Will it be connection issues/another problems if i install elastic agents on cloud application servers and connect it to a local Elasticsearch server? (considering i've opened port and tcp connection )
- If it won't be problems on question #1, should i make another Elasticsearch server on cloud for cloud application servers only, to separate between local and cloud application servers? (for best practice) and what's the reasons?