I'm unable to index documents via the java api.
I've compiled a set of isolated steps with a gist containing all my files
to demonstrate my issue as I hope someone can point me to the error of my
ways (I've been struggling with this for hours).
- Unzip ES
- configure the cluster.name property (mycluster)
- configure the index.number_of_shards property (1)
- configure the index.number_of_replicas property (0)
- configure the network.host property (localhost)
- run elasticsearch/bin/elasticsearch.bat
- create an index from the commandline- curl -XPUT
- create a mapping from the commandline- curl -XPUT
- run the cluster health api call and see that there are no
"unassigned_shards"- curl -XGET
- run the simpleTest JUnit test and see that it throws an
- run the curl -XPUT -d"at"mytype.json
http://localhost:9200/test_index/mytype/1 and see that the document does go
the "at" is because the group disallows "mails"
I've included in my gist https://gist.github.com/1678085 the following
- stacktrace of test
I'd really appreciate help with this issue.