Can't select data by time on time picker. See all data only

Hi.
I use Kibana 7.16.1

I'm trying to analyze the log that comes from a CSV file (Windows File bat --> Logstash --> Elastic)
There is a date and time of events in the log
During processing in Logstash, I add this data to the @timestamp field so that the log entries are linked to the time they were created on the main host, and not to the time they were received in Logstash
I use next code in Logstash filter

mutate {
    add_field => {
        "1c00_timestamp" => "%{1c01_date} %{1c02_time}"
    }
    }
    date {
        match => ["1c00_timestamp", "YYYYMMdd HH:mm:ss"]
        target => "@timestamp"
    }

As a result, when I see the data in Kibana Discovery, they are not sorted by time automatically
But this is not the worst thing (I can use manual sorting in Discovery, i know)

In most of my attempts to visualize this data, I can't get them to be selected by the time specified in the Time picker field
For example, I create a TOP 5 graph for one of the fields, and I see data on the graph for the entire time, across the entire database, No matter what time interval I set in the Time Picker field

The only option when the data on the charts correspond to the selected time is if I create a Count @timestamps graph, then I see the number of records for the selected time period. If i Selected "TODAY" i see only today entries etc

Help me understand what I'm doing wrong?

I would like to get a graph of the TOP 5 records for a specific field from the log and choosing a time interval in the Time Piker field - analyze this data for choosed time period only, not for all database
Is it possible?

Well...
I understand everything
When creating the Indexpattern, I simply forgot to specify the Timeframe, so the data was not tied to the time
The topic can be closed

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.