Change interval of date histogram to 20hto20h

Hello,

I want to change the interval on my X-axis by an interval of 20h to 20h.

In fact, indeed to have a day that it is 00h00 to 00h00, I want to change this configuration, just for one visualisation (no my entire Kibana).

Have you an idea to how define that?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Regards,
Charlotte

Are you saying that the intervals for your date histograms are from 20:00 on one day to 20:00 the next, but you want them to be from 00:00 to 00:00?

The intervals of my date histograms are to 00h00 to 00h00 (Interval : Daily) by default. In fact I want the contrary :slight_smile:

But I want to change the "daily" configuration, by a new day interval, to 19h to 19h exactly.

In fact, a standard day begins to 00h00 and finish to 23h59, and I want to change this time slot and configure that my day begins to 19h00, and finishes to 19h00 the day after.

Standard day :
1st october day : 00h00 to 23h59

New day configuration :
1st october day: 1st October 19h00 to 2nd October 18h59.

I hope I was be clear.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,
Charlotte

There are a couple ways you might be able to accomplish this. The first is to change your time zone setting (see Advanced Options, specifically the "dateFormat:tz" setting) to match what you're trying to accomplish.

The other way to do this is to use a custom interval of "24h" and set the start date to the beginning of one of the intervals (i.e. 19h on a certain day).

Hope this helps, and if not, let me know where you're having troubles.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.