Change Kibana URL

Hi,

I just set up the kibana Alerting but unfortunately the Link in the Mail ist unusable because of: (https://0.0.0.0:5601/app/monitoring#/elasticsearch/nodes/kbidk0kaQrSBNqIP_QmvWA?_g=(cluster_uuid:XpQMlhk9TlCvzFukn0HPUA))

Our Instances are on Docker Containers and I am not sure where the Kibana URL ist configured. I hope someone can help :slight_smile:

Thank you in advance!

Hello again, I think I found it here: Alerting set up | Kibana Guide [7.16] | Elastic

Because we are using Docker Compose for our deployment I am not sure if I can use the environment Variables? I could set it in the Kibana.yml but I think the environment variable would be better.. The problem is I don't know the syntax for the kibana.yml setting server.publicBaseUrl

it should be SERVER_PUBLICBASEURL

Yes you are right! But it seems to be another variable because I continue to receive Mails like this:

The last line appeared since I configured the [ server.publicBaseUrl ]. In the Hyperlink is the correct URL but not in the first line.

Does anyone has an idea?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.