Cloudwatch Metric stream to Elastic search

My Objective is to build a monitoring system for RDS databases. So I am trying to create Cloudwatch metric stream to Elasticsearch(open search AWS) using kinesis firehose & lambda. The RDS metrics are appearing but Database instances are missing for most of the metrics. Do anyone have any detailed step by step reference for this? I am feeling the mapping of data between metric & open search is causing some issues.

Welcome!

OpenSearch is another product. It's not supported here. You need to ask in their forums.

Did you look at Cloud by Elastic, also available if needed from AWS Marketplace, Azure Marketplace and Google Cloud Marketplace?

Cloud by elastic is one way to have access to all features, all managed by us. Think about what is there yet like Security, Monitoring, Reporting, SQL, Canvas, Maps UI, Alerting and built-in solutions named Observability, Security, Enterprise Search and what is coming next :slight_smile: ...

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.