Color coded conditional formatting for rows in tables

Hi,
Is this enhancement done? I want to color the rows according to a condition if the data in the other row is Y then the row should be green else it should be red.

Hi @NandhaKrishna,

coloring the full row is not supported right now. Conditional per-field coloring can be achieved via the field formatters.

Thank you for the quick reply. Where can I read about Field formatters? Is there any code for that. I'm trying to modify data table plugin to color only one row and not the full row. Sorry if my description confused you.

I suspect you mean columns instead of rows, right? Maybe looking at the source of the color field formatter can give you an inspiration for your plugin. I don't think that formatting one field depending on the value of another is easily implementable right now though.

Yeah a columns instead of rows. And yeah thanks for that link I'll look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Not sure if this helps, but the Metric visualization has this feature now. In this case I've set ranges and colors are applied to the values;