Hi team !
I am creating a dashboard with the tool control visualization but I've realized that I have missing values or field in the filter dropdown. I have several equipment registered in the field EquipmentID.keyword but it seems that even if I see that this field is auto-updating when I want to add filter with this field I don't have all the possibilities that I should.
As you can see in this dashboard made of a table and control visualization, in my first column I have all my equipments' ID registered but in the control's dropdown I can't choose any equipment ID, some are in fact missing while it is sure that they are registered in the field with which I am trying to filter since it's the same displayed in the first column.
In this second screenshot I wanted to see all the equipment slipping through my fingers so I enabled the multiselect option and selected all the equipment ID filters possible and then I excluded the results, here are the results :
At first my guess was because I made a parent control out of the equipment ID control but when disabling it nothing changes. Then I thought maybe my field wasn't updating write and it wasn't possible to sort with it because some values in the field weren't aggregatable ( it doesn't seem at first glance to be the solution since the table still manages to get all the values but still ) so I refreshed my field in the index pattern management section. Right now I don't know what to try out left so if any of you has any clue, I would be really glad to have it.
thanks for reading this post so far hopefully someone will know something.
PS : I know that this visualization is marked as experimental so if this issue is already being taken care of thanks for notifying.
good day to y'all