Count a specific value of a field as metric

hi everyone, i'm trying count a specific value of a field, as a metric at data table visualization, but i don't known as do it. Could anyone help? Thanks.

Do you want to count the number of times a field has a specific value? Or add up the values of a field?

Assuming you want to count the number of times a field has a specific value, then you want your metric to be "Count" and you want to "Split Rows" in the data table on "Filters", then in the filter box type field:value, replacing field with the field name you want, and value with the value you want to filter by (make sure there is no space between the field and value, only a :)

Yes, I want count a specific value. Thanks for reply :). Is there any way to do this without using filters? Why I want to create a column with each specific count.

If i use filters and always applyed a other filter, the values reduce on 0, for example (table exemplo that I need):

Country Reject_Connect Reject_Blacklist
BRAZIL 200,000 50
USA 100,000 30
AGENTINA 50,000 40

it's posible?
Thanks a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.