Create side by side bar chart for business data

Hello!
I am trying to find a way to visualize monthly revenues with three bars for each month (e.g. January 2020, 2019, 2018, then February 2020, 2019, 2018, and so on). Like this one:

I tried with timelion, TSVB and bar charts already but never seems to result in what I need. I am a very beginner with Kibana so maybe someone can help.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I am trying to find a way to visualize monthly revenues with three bars for each month (e.g. January 2020, 2019, 2018, then February 2020, 2019, 2018, and so on)

You can do this using TSVB. With TSVB, you can compare your current data to a previous timeframes by defining the offset for a second metric.

Thanks for the advise. I tried with TSVB but I'm still having issues. The bars are displayed very slim so it does not really provide a good overview.

I tried to change the width of the bars but could only change the line thickness which would lead to overlapping bars for the compared years. Maybe there is a solution for that..

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.