Creating alert for service docker

hi! I would like to know how can i create a alert when one of my docker on a server has been down. The service is "dockerd" but i dont how to configure the alert... Can someone help me pls?

Hi there! What type of Elastic data do you have on service? Is it exposing APM data? Are you monitoring metrics, or something else?

Is the service exposed publicly or to your internal network? if so, have you thought about checking the uptime with the Synthetics app from Observability.

To know what alerts you can create, I need to understand what data your are indexing to Elasticsearch.

Hi, im currently monitoring metrics, i configure the alert like that:

Capture d’écran 2024-08-06 134528

this service is on my internal network but i just want to know how can i create a alert when the service dockerd on a certain server is down. Like i dont know, when the service dockerd is up they return a value of 1 and when is down is returning 0, is this possible or not?

But sometimes my data change, so i just want to monitor the service dockerd and not the number of running containers. because i would like to get an alert only when docker service is down...