Cross tabulation Visualization between two categorical columns where both column are in different indexes

Hi All,
Can we create cross tabultion visulaization(like stacked Vertical bar or stacked Pie Chart) between 2 categorical fields where both fields are in two different indexes having some common primary id.
one index name is merchantindex and another name is merchantindexfraud ..when i created index pattern with wildcard pattern merchantindex* and tried to create stacked bar/pie chart then its not working.When i am adding second field as split series then no stack chart is coming.
Is there any alternate solution.

Thanks

Can you provide a few example documents? What does the inspector show is being requested in your visualization?

Thanks, @wylie for the reply.

for example below two indexes with below fields are there.here two categorical fields are model_fraud and fraud and need to build cross tabulation(stacked bar charts,stacked piE) between these.

index1> common field,name,city,model_fraud
index2>common field,fraud

Can you show example documents, not just the names of fields? Can you tell me what kind of query you are running?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.