Hello,
I'm creating a new visualization type, but when I add it to the dashboard , the toast shows "undefined" added. How can I set an initial value for this component to show it in the Toast?
Thanks!
Hello,
I'm creating a new visualization type, but when I add it to the dashboard , the toast shows "undefined" added. How can I set an initial value for this component to show it in the Toast?
Thanks!
You can read up on some information about building plugins here https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/kibana/current/development-plugin-resources.html
I'd suggest grabbing the source from https://github.com/elastic/kibana , try making your edits in the source, and then run Kibana in dev mode with npm start . You'll get source maps that will make debugging the issue easier using your browser's dev tools.
cc @flash1293 any more inputs appreciated at your convenience.
Hello @rashmi I received some feedback in Slack. The change didnt fix the issue but it is a step in the right direction, and it is changing the initialInput property in the component constructor, setting the "title" property.
© 2020. All Rights Reserved - Elasticsearch
Apache, Apache Lucene, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, HDFS and the yellow elephant logo are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation in the United States and/or other countries.