Data table visualization - display other value then matric value

Hi,
I have a question, how can i display some value on data table visualization based on other field matric?
For example I have Max matric on 'date' field
But i want to display some other value from the Document returned by metric.

Hi,

I am not sure I understand your question? But this is an example of how you can use the data table visualization.

I am doing a max(metric aggregation) on bytes and splitting it over buckets of terms.

16%20AM

20%20AM

This is our documentation on data table aggregation: https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/kibana/6.2/data-table.html

Also this video explains how Kibana uses ES aggregations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-eCKDhj-Os

Let me know if this helps?

Thanks,
Bhavya

Hi
let me rephrase...

lets say i have metric aggregation by Max on timestamp.
and i also have bucket aggregation by terms of some string field
So now i have a table of data which every row is group of documents that show the Max value of timestamp. am i right?

my question is, there is a way to get the specific document that hold the max value of timestamp within the group?

because i want display some other field's value in the specific document that have the Max value of 'timestamp' key.

right now i don't know how, because buckets are groups of documents, and I need a single one. the one who have the Max value of 'timestamp' in the bucket.

i hope this is more clearer.

thanks!

any idea?

I know how to do it by query,

POST automationmonitoring/_doc/_search
{
"size": 0,
"aggs": {
"by_district": {
"terms": {
"field": "description.keyword",
"size": 50
},
"aggs": {
"max_date": {
"max": {
"field": "timestamp"
}
},
"include_source": {
"top_hits": {
"size": 1,
"_source": {
"includes": [
"successrate"
]
}
}
}
}
}
}
}

So, all i need now is to figure out how to do that on dashboard visualization.
Any suggestions?

thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.