Data Transfer from Sql Server to Elasticsearch with SSIS and CData

I am trying to data transfer from Sql Server to Elasticsearch with SSIS (Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services) application using CData Elasticsearch Destination tool.

What I am successfully for now.

• Using SSIS I am getting data from Sql Server.
  • Using SSIS I am getting index names from Elasticsearch cluster.

But When I try to send data from Sql Server to Elasticsearch cluster. I am getting this error message

SSIS package "c:\users...\visual studio 2015\Projects\Integration Services Project2\Integration Services Project2\Package.dtsx" starting. Information: 0x4004300A at Data Flow Task, SSIS.Pipeline: Validation phase is beginning. Error: 0xC001000E at Package: The connection "{D7065178-0114-46AA-ABF5-5D21C91A7582}" is not found. This error is thrown by Connections collection when the specific connection element is not found.
Error: 0xC004800B at Data Flow Task, SSIS.Pipeline: Cannot find the connection manager with ID "{D7065178-0114-46AA-ABF5-5D21C91A7582}" in the connection manager collection due to error code 0xC0010009. That connection manager is needed by "CData Elasticsearch Destination.Connections[Elasticsearch 2020 Connection]" in the connection manager collection of "CData Elasticsearch Destination". Verify that a connection manager in the connection manager collection, Connections, has been created with that ID.
Error: 0xC0047017 at Data Flow Task, SSIS.Pipeline: CData Elasticsearch Destination failed validation and returned error code 0xC004800B. Error: 0xC004700C at Data Flow Task, SSIS.Pipeline: One or more component failed validation. Error: 0xC0024107 at Data Flow Task: There were errors during task validation. SSIS package "c:\users...\visual studio 2015\Projects\Integration Services Project2\Integration Services Project2\Package.dtsx" finished: Failure. The program '[8508] DtsDebugHost.exe: DTS' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

I think it's a question to be asked to the SSIS project. I don't see any log related to elasticsearch here.

Unless you have a way to debug what is sent to elasticsearch and what is the output, I don't see how we could help, unless someone from the community has already used such a tool.

Getting in touch with CData to report this might help too.

Alternatively, you could give Elastic's ODBC driver a go and see if that works out for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.