Developer mode fail

Hello good morning, I am having problems starting kibana in developer mode, it uses 100% of the cpu and gpu, my computer freezes, the idea is to make a plugin, but I cannot start the system, do you have any idea that it may be ?

I was doing it following this guide: How To Create A Plugin For Kibana - Chunk Bytes

Cpu: Amd ryzen 5 3400
Ram: 32gb
Gpu: integrated

Kibana build system uses all available CPUs by default. You can configure the number of used CPUs if run the Kibana server with KBN_OPTIMIZER_MAX_WORKERS environment variable. For example KBN_OPTIMIZER_MAX_WORKERS=4 yarn start

Great, did it work for me? Do you know where I can find a command for the maximum ram memory please? THANKS A LOT!

Great, did it work for me? Do you know where I can find a command for the maximum ram memory please? THANKS A LOT!

Do you want to change the heap memory size for the nodejs process? you can run Kibana with --max-old-space-size v8 flag. as node --max-old-space-size=4000 scripts/kibana --dev

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.