Does Kibana supports visualisation for showing multiple images?

Hi Team,

I have a requirement where we have stored images in hadoop and created a external table in hive for elasticsearch (We have configured the elasticsearch-hadoop jar for the hive).
The external table for elasticsearch within hive contains the image metadata information like say image name, image url,etc.

I can view the single image using Kibana Markdown using the format
![image ] (file//usr/share/kibana/src/ui/public/image/image.png 'My image')
suggested in Load image with Markdown in Dashboard.

I have created a index pattern for the external table and also change the format for the image_url column to have a Url format
PFA Screenshot attached

Is there a way in Kibana to show all the images which are present in the external table with a column named image_url having a link to the image url?
If yes what configuration setup is needed?

Thanks,
Dilip

Hey @dilipts, I'm not seeing ![image ] (file//usr/share/kibana/src/ui/public/image/image.png 'My image') displaying an image. Would you mind checking the syntax you sent?

If I understand correctly, you have images stored in Elasticsearch documents that you're wishing to display to users in things like Discover. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to do this at the moment. I'd recommend opening up a feature request for this.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.