Dropdown list control limited to 10 inputs

Hello,

In Kibana 7.3, I use several control dropdowns that are chained together with parent control + dynamic options.

The last one is set to dynamic options and returns usually more than 10 results.

However, the display is limited to 10. A work around is to type directly in the field the missing field value but it requires to know it in advance.

I cannot afford to switch off dynamic option and set a manual limit for two reasons :

• The size is variable depending on the previous dropdown selections
  • It loose the filtering interest and will most likeky display fields not falling into the selection of the previous dropdowns

I could not find a way to increase this 10 fields display limit in advanced settings.
Is there a way of doing it ?

Thank you,

Paul

I think the only options we offer for this are kibana.autocompleteTimeout and kibana.autocompleteTerminateAfter in kibana.yml: https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/kibana/current/settings.html

Thank you. I did try to increase these settings with no success. It seems that there is an override on this limiting to 10 anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.