Elastic AI Assistant Custom Actions Documentation

Hello all,

I've been playing around with the Elastic AI Assistant lately (8.12.2). I noticed that in the APM / Observability it's able to generate graphs, but not all kind of graphs. Sometimes it wasn't clear what exactly was shown. Sometimes It said it didn't find the data. For example I asked for transactions for an APM service and it said it couldn't find them. What is the default timerange it will search the data? What is the maximum timerange you can ask it to find data?

I saw it executing some commands like get_apm_series and others. To prevent having to test every single data and graph type, I was wondering if there is better documentation then AI Assistant | Elastic Security Solution [8.13] | Elastic which clarifies all actions it can take on our data. Can it do anything that Lens can do? Is it limited to line charts? Is it able to do more advanced use cases with custom queries or does it only work on APM data? Can it correlate information of multiple APM services?

What other commands are maybe possible? Is it only able to show graphs in the observability AI Assistant or also in the Security AI assistant? Can it make other types of visualisations such as pie charts etc?

Sorry for all the questions. Thanks for any extra info or link to documentation you can provide on the AI assistant capabilities.

Willem D'Haese