Elastic APM Services not shown

If you are asking about a problem you are experiencing, please use the following template, as it will help us help you. If you have a different problem, please delete all of this text :slight_smile:

TIP 1: select at least one tag that further categorizes your topic. For example server for APM Server related questions, java for questions regarding the Elastic APM Java agent, or ui for questions about the APM App within Kibana.

TIP 2: Check out the troubleshooting guide first. Not only will it help you to resolve common problems faster but it also explains in more detail which information we need before we can properly help you.

Kibana version:
Elasticsearch version:
APM Server version:
APM Agent language and version:
.net 1.28
Browser version:
Original install method (e.g. download page, yum, deb, from source, etc.) and version:
yum
Fresh install or upgraded from other version?
upgrade from 8.14.3
Is there anything special in your setup? For example, are you using the Logstash or Kafka outputs? Are you using a load balancer in front of the APM Servers? Have you changed index pattern, generated custom templates, changed agent configuration etc.
no
Description of the problem including expected versus actual behavior. Please include screenshots (if relevant):
after upgrade to version 8.15 i am not able to view services Tab in APM and traces there is data but unfortunately UI give me tab of fresh deploymnet that i have to add agent

you can follow further details about issue in this repo
Steps to reproduce:

1. upgrade elastic
  2. navigate to APM -> Services Tab

Errors in browser console (if relevant):

Provide logs and/or server output (if relevant):

can anyone respond to this please?

I am afraid there is not enough data in the issue to help. Could you share the logs from APM-Server? Also, I went through the Kibana issue and discussion which seem to suggest that APM-Server was not able to index documents (document parsing errors), can you share what agents (and their version) is being used to send data to the APM-Server?

no APMM was able to receive data successfully as i was able too search it , issue that APM dashboard not deletcting this data , and return null when User interface try to fetch data
to overcome this issue i have created fresh installation of ELastic and start working on it as this issue appeared with other people on community and they didn't got solution for it

overcome this issue i have created fresh installation of ELastic and start working on it

Sorry, I didn't understand this. Do you mean with fresh installation you are able to fix the issue?

yes, there was no replies for long time so i had to create fresh installation to overcome issue

Apologies about the late response. By reading over the points in this thread, it looks like there was a mapping issue for APM - maybe because of some custom pipelines. I am glad that the issue was fixed for your!