This is probably a basic question and something I am doing wrong.
I am trying to create some Controls to filter my search. However, the Controls only seems to show data when its set to Filter Type "Number", "string, IP" show An error occurred - Not Found
I know there is data for Action (which is firewall logs for event.action field)
Any help is appreciated
That looks like a legit bug. Few questions for you.
- Is Action of type string,IP?
- Which version of the stack you are on?
- Could you please post the full screenshot of the error message after you click "View more"
- Do you see any error in the browser console?
Action is type string.
Version is 8.9.2
I don't see an error anywhere else on the screen
Here is screenshot, simply says not found
@rj6578 Hey, Ray!
I am unable to recreate this, so I'll need some more information
- Based on that screenshot, I believe there should be a more robust error in your browser console (on Chrome, you can see your browser console by pressing
F12). If you could send this, that would help a lot in diagnosing the problem!
- You say your field is of type "string" but this is not a supported ES type - can you please provide exactly how that field is mapped? (i.e. keyword, nested, etc.)
You could also try deleting that control and recreating it - perhaps something weird happened where it can no longer find the field?
This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.