Elastic SIEM Fundamentals Course Kibana will not display data

Just starting the SIEM Fundamentals on-demand course. I have logged into Strigo and am trying to access the Kibana instance. The "Loading Elastic" message is displayed but it never displays anything. I've been waiting over an hour. I tried rebooting the instance but that has not helped. I also added strigo.io to my exceptions and pop-up blocker.

Suggestions?
Thanks,
Tony

We would suggest before you begin again for a successful lab environment with the Elastic courses. Please clear your cache / cookies / history, verify the script blockers or ad blockers are disabled and open a fresh Google Chrome browser using the latest version. Due to the state of your lab we are not able to reboot nor replace your lab environment.

If however you continue to have issues with the Strigo environment you may use the Live Chat Help Desk that can help troubleshoot your account. Simply click on the chat icon on the bottom right of their page as they will best be able to quickly address the issue within their environment.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.