I have 10 servers with different application and different clients. I want to setup ELK Stack server for all of them in one place. The server will be sending following logs to my ELK Box
- Apache Access & Error logs
- SSH access and Failed logs
- Mail Logs (Postfix / Exim)
- Mysql Logs / Slow query
- System Logs ( CPU / RAM /DISK / LOAD AVERAGE)
- Firewall Logs
- IDS logs
- clam av logs
- Maldet logs
- Aide logs
Now my questions are
- How to differentiate the logs by host ?
- For 1 single server I will put the filters in the say server1.conf file and parse them will it work ?
- How to see the data on Kibana dashboard for each server is it like creating different dashboards and visualization ?