Elastic Training- Observability

The current Elasticsearch observability course is scheduled for:

June 28 -July 1, 2021
9:00 am -3:00 pm
America - Chicago Time zone

However, there are no other time slots listed. When and how often are these courses provided?
Due to personal financial circumstances I am trying to plan if I need to take this course now or if I can wait because it will be offered again shortly.

Thanks

Hi!

We are publishing our public courses schedule 3 months in advance. All confirmed sessions can be found online here: Free and Open Search: The Creators of Elasticsearch, ELK & Kibana | Elastic

At the moment there is indeed only one session planned for Elastic Observability Engineer - Virtual for Chicago Time Zone on June 28-July 1. The next available session for this course will be Sept 20-24 in Los Angeles Time Zone. There are also other sessions in EMEA and APAC times but I understand this would not be your preference.

Please monitor the public schedule as we will be releasing Sept sessions this week.

If you would have any further questions about the purchasing or enrollment, we encourage you to get in touch with us at training@elastic.co.

Have a great day,
Aleksandra
Elastic Training Operations

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.