Elastic with two tables. Help me :)

I need your advice. I have two tables in one resulting addresses (1) and in the other the same addresses but with typos and abbreviations (2). I would like to match the most matching records from Table 2 to Table 1. And export them to a csv file. So in table 1 I have e.g. the key city_street_number and in the second I also have the key city_street_number and wants to match these two keys to each other based on their similarity, while in the second table I have typos. I already know how to send a file to elastic. In dev tools write a query with the selected text and as a result I have how much it matches. Now I would like me not to have to write the text and he would download the text to check from Table 1 and choose only the best matches not all. I don't think I can do it in tev tools only in the file with which I send the csv file to elastic? I work with windows.

Are you using the Elastic Enterprise Search or Elastic App Search products? Or are you using Elasticsearch?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.