Elasticsearch installation failed for some reason

Hi Guys, this is the issue I am facing while I'm trying to install ES on my EC2 instance.

OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: Option UseConcMarkSweepGC was deprecated in version 9.0
 OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: INFO: os::commit_memory(0x00000000c5330000, 986513408,
elasticsearch[7723]:         at org.elasticsearch.tools.launchers.JvmErgonomics.flagsFinal(JvmErgonomics.java:
elasticsearch[7723]:         at org.elasticsearch.tools.launchers.JvmErgonomics.finalJvmOptions(JvmErgonomics.
 elasticsearch[7723]:         at org.elasticsearch.tools.launchers.JvmErgonomics.choose(JvmErgonomics.java:59)
 elasticsearch[7723]:         at org.elasticsearch.tools.launchers.JvmOptionsParser.main(JvmOptionsParser.java:
systemd[1]: elasticsearch.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
 systemd[1]: Failed to start Elasticsearch.
 systemd[1]: elasticsearch.service: Unit entered failed state.
 systemd[1]: elasticsearch.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
~
~
~
~

my guess is issue with the java version seems like. experts what you suggest ??

Looks like RAM issue - what are your RAM size and JVM heap sizes? Looks like maybe it can't allocate RAM for the HEAP (though I'd hope it'd say so).

I figured out. you're right man that is RAM allocation issue. thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.