Elasticsearch

Hi Team,

Is there any major changes and Features in the elasticsearch V7.14 to 8.5.3

Thanks&Regards,
SM

Hi SM,

There have been quite a few changes and new features between those two versions. Is there something in particular you want to know about?

If you're thinking of migrating I would recommend looking at the migration guide, especially as going from 7.14 you'll need to do a partial upgrade to 7.17 first before going to 8+. The release highlights and release notes will also be helpful.

1 Like

Hi @carly.richmond ,
We want to provide security to elasticsearch, Is there security feature on elasticsearch 7.14 .

Thanks&Regards,
SM

@MahithaSarala as I have always mentioned in most of my posts, when you want to know about anything on Elastic stack components, always refer to official documentation and blogs.

For your question on security features with 7.14 version, yes it is provided but what exact security feature you are looking for is the question.
Please refer to full security documentation here: Secure the Elastic Stack | Elasticsearch Guide [7.14] | Elastic

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.